Jordan Troyan (Owner/Head Coach)
- CrossFit Level 1 Recertified Sept 25, 2016 at CrossFit KOP
Jordan graduated from West Chester University in the Fall of 2006 with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and was a four year All-American swimmer. Jordan was a member of the Sea Isle City Beach Patrol for seven summers. Jordan has always tried to stay fit his whole life, but his view of fitness changed forever when Ian Hardin (owner of Hardbat CrossFit) introduced him to CrossFit in the Fall of 2010.
Jordan coached at CrossFit Pottstown for over a year and learned a lot from the experience. He then decided that he had to follow his dream of opening up his own “box” or gym. Jordan’s passion and enthusiasm for CrossFit is evident while training his athletes. He strives to get the most out of each athlete and for them to reach their highest fitness potential. Jordan’s unique way of programming makes each workout both challenging and fun.
- 2015 Reebok Atlantic Regional 12th out of 40
- 2014 Reebok CrossFit Games 20th out of 43
- 2013 Reebok CrossFit Games 24th out of 46
- 2013 Reebok CrossFit Games Mid Atlantic Regional 3rd out of 43
- 2012 Reebook CrossFit Games Mid Atlantic Regional 10th out of 46
- 2012 Reebok CrossFit Games open: 11th out of 2,051 (Mid-Atlantic Region)
- 2011 Reebok Mid Atlantic Regionals placed 25th out of 30
Dan Juchniewicz (Coach)
• CrossFit Level 1 Certified (11/2012 @ CrossFit KOP)
Dan graduated from Lehigh University in 2010 with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical
Engineering. He ran track and field from Middle School up until his first year of College.
It was after speaking with the assistant LU Track and Field coach his sophomore year,
where he first heard of CrossFit. From that point up until graduation he trained using
CrossFit on his own. It wasn’t until he joined an affiliate when he realized his true
passion for CrossFit. He is constantly trying to increase his performance along with
anyone who is willing to work hard that walks through that gym door.
• 2013 CrossFit Apex 2nd Winter Combine (13th of 27 Men)
• 2012 CrossFit Apex Winter Combine (7th of 18 Men’s Rx Division)
• 2012 CrossFit ACT presents the Garage Games (16th of 73 Men’s Rx Division)
• 2012 CrossFit Open – Mid Atlantic (258th of 1814)
• 2012 CrossFit Advanced Test Your Metal – (25th of 39 Teams)
• 2012 CrossFit Regionals – Mid Atlantic Team (21st of 30 Teams – CrossFit Apex)
• 2011 CrossFit Open – Mid Atlantic (517th of 729)
Eric Hill (Coach)
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified (03/2013 @ CrossFit KOP)
Eric graduated from Millersville University in 2005 with a degree in Elementary Education and a minor in Athletic Coaching. He played football, baseball, and basketball in high school and threw javelin for 3 years in college. After college, he turned to triathlons to stay active. It was during this time that he discovered crossfit. Using crossfit, Eric completed Ironman Lake Placid in 2009. After starting crossfit, he has never looked back. Currently Eric is teaching 6th grade and coaching football at Spring Ford.
Mary Hill (Coach)
• CrossFit Level 1 Certified (January 11-12, 2014 @ CrossFit KOP)
Mary graduated from Millersville University in 2005 with a degree in Elementary Education and a minor in Athletic Coaching. Mary was an All Conference Soccer and Track athlete at Millersville. When she graduated college, she competed in triathlons and road races for a few years. After giving birth to Quadruplets in 2012, she was looking for something to get back into shape. Her husband and some friends were avid CrossFitters and with their urging, she gave it a try. It took a few months, but she fell in love with the sport and enjoys being able to compete, improve, spend time with a great community, and coach. CrossFit Rage has made a huge difference in her life. Her aspirations are to compete at Regionals with the CrossFit Rage team in 2015.
Ross Buckwalter (Coach)
- CrossFit Level 1 Cert was obtained in April 2014
- USAW Certification was obtained in June 2014
- CSCS was obtained in January of 2014
Tighe grew up in southern New Jersey playing all kinds of sports but narrowed his focus down to baseball and football from high school into college. Tighe graduated in 1995 from Davidson College with a B.S. in Mathematics but struggled throughout the ensuing years to find a fitness regimen that was equally challenging, fun and effective. Right around the time he discovered a competitive men’s baseball league in 2013, he also began to learn about Crossfit. At first thinking it would just be a good training method to allow him to stay fit and continue to improve in his other activities, like baseball and golf, Crossfit quickly became his preferred sport. Tighe obtained his Crossfit Level 1 certification in January of 2015.
– 2016, Masters Men 40-44: 435th worldwide, 37th Atlantic Region, 8th Pennsylvania
– 2015, Masters Men 40-44: 545th worldwide, 44th Atlantic Region, 10th Pennsylvania
– 2014, Masters Men 40-44: 2,015th worldwide, 181st Mid-Atlantic Region
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified (05/2013 @ CrossFit KOP)
Keith graduated from Millersville University in 2001 with a degree in Chemistry and a minor in Biochemistry. He played football, basketball, and ran track in high school. After college, he turned to Spartan races, finishing top 150 worldwide in 2013, and half marathons to stay active. After trying traditional weightlifting, he was introduced to CrossFit. He immediately loved the atmosphere, competitiveness, and challenge. Keith currently works at Arkema Inc, as a Chemist and technical development manager specializing in peroxides.