Row 2k – Benchmark WOD
Auxiliary – Work up to max yoke carry for distance
1. Next class, you are going to write down goals that you want to achieve by the end of the summer. Make sure they are specific and difficult enough to push you (realistic). They can be anything. Examples: Lose ___lb, gain __ lb, learn how to do kipping Pullups, double unders, Muscle-ups, hit a certain weight on a compound lift (squat, deadlift, oly lifts, etc…)
2. T-Shirts are for sale ($20 – available in M, L, XL)
3. The daily WOD is designed tax your bodies metabolically to the point where additional work isn’t necessary afterwards, however there will be days where I program Auxiliary work to hit specific parts of your body.
4. GOAT (movements that need improvement). You may work on any GOAT that you have if time allows after any workout. Everyone has them, even the elite CrossFitters. Ask me if you’re unsure of what your GOATS are.
5. Please do your best to help clean up your equipment after class, thanks!
6. A “Record Board” with benchmark workouts will up on the wall soon. I will be programming benchmark WODS a few times per month and then re-test them later down the road to assess your fitness.
7. Proper Nutrition is vital in achieving any goal you have. The CrossFit prescription is “Paleo” or “Zone”. If you take care of what you’re putting into your body first, the results will come even quicker. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding nutrition. Make sure you’re staying hydrated by drinking lots of water as summer is approaching!